9-Hole Glow Dash
12 May postponed for inclement weather and rescheduled for 9 June
Join us as we light up the night at the golf course along with additional activities to satisfy everyone.
Free and Open to All
This will be a 2.5 mile fun run through Armadillo Hills with a 8:30 p.m. start. We encourage everyone to come in glow-in-the-dark attire. We will provide patrons with glow-in-the-dark necklaces and bracelets, while supplies last. Additional Activities include:
- Shirt Decorating Area and Black Light Selfie Station
- Chip Shot Canvas Painting, making art in the dark
- Fully Lit Driving Range
- Concessions and Adult Beverages, 21 years and up, available for purchase.
This event is part of STRONG B.A.N.D.S. which signifies the importance of BALANCE, ACTIVITY, NUTRITION, DETERMINATION, and STRENGTH in each participant’s physical and mental fitness and wellness goals. We will provide wristbands for you to wear throughout the month of May to show your commitment to living a healthier lifestyle. Commit - Stay Fit!
- Cinco De Mayo, 05 May 2023
- Story Walk and Rock Painting, 20 May 2023
- Strongest Competition, 20 May 2023
- Splash Into Summer, 27 May 2023
The Courses of Clear Creek
Hours:Monday7:00am-DuskTuesday7:00am-DuskWednesday7:00am-DuskThursday7:00am-DuskFriday7:00am-DuskSaturday7:00am-DuskSundayClosedSevere Weather DaysClosed